LAND PURCHASE AND DEVELOPMENT SCHEME
The main objectives of the Land Purchase Scheme are as follows:
- To enable the landless Scheduled Castes tiller to own land.
- To make small and marginal holding economically viable.
- To bring fallow and wastelands under cultivation.
- To increase Agricultural production and productivity.
- To empower Scheduled Castes Women and men.
Each beneficiary can purchase and own a maximum of 5 acres of Dry land or 2.50 acres of Wet Land.
For the purpose of valuation of the land for fixing the quantum of finance, guideline value fixed by the Registration Department, for the particular prices of land or the market price, whichever is lower, will be made applicable.
Land Development Activities such as erection of Bore Wells, Open Wells, Electric Connection can be provided as per NABARD Norms
100% exemption of the amount chargeable under Stamp duty and Registration Fees under the Land Purchase Scheme. Each beneficiary is eligible to avail of finance for Land Purchase and Development Scheme.
- The beneficiaries should be Landless Scheduled Castes Women and Men between 18-65 years of age. Land will be registered in the name of Beneficiary only.
- The beneficiaries Annual Family Income is up to Rs.1,00,000/- per annum.
- Only one beneficiary per family will be eligible to avail of the Scheme.
For the above Land Purchase and Development Scheme subsidy allotted as 30% of Unit Cost or Rs.2.25 Lakhs which ever is less and the balance amount Bank Loan may be provided.
How To Apply
Appy only through TAHDCO website as given below
For more details, Contact
ROOM NO,225. 2ND FLOOR,
PHONE NO. 04329 228315.