REVENUE DIVISIONAL OFFICES
Ariyalur District is divided into 2 revenue divisions for administrative convenience. The Revenue division is headed by Revenue Divisional Officer in the rank of Sub – Collector in Cadre of I.A.S or a Deputy Collector . He is the Sub Divisional Magistrate having jurisdiction over his division. A Personal Assistant in the Cadre of a Tahsildar assists in administration. The Revenue divisional Offices are a replica of Collectorate in the matter of number of sections and they act as intermediary in the administrative setup. Each division consists of a few Taluks whose performance is constantly monitored by the concerned Divisional Office.
Revenue Divisions – 2
- ARIYALUR – Ariyalur Taluk
- UDAYARPALAYAM – Udayarpalayam, Sendurai & Andimadam Taluks
Revenue Taluks – 4
Firkas – 15
- Ariyalur Taluk – Ariyalur, Elakkurichi, Keezhapalur, Nagamangalam and Thirumanur Firkas.
- Sendurai Taluk – Sendurai, Ponparappi and R.S. Mathur Firkas.
- Udayarpalayam Taluk – Udayarpalayam, Jayankondam, Kundaveli, Suthamalli, and T.Palur Firkas.
- Andimadam Taluk – Andimadam and Kuvagam Firkas.
Revenue Villages – 195
|S.No||Name of Taluk||No.of Revenue Villages|
|1.||Ariyalur||68 (PDF 80 KB)|
|2.||Sendurai||28 (PDF 60 KB)|
|3.||Udayarpalayam||69 (PDF 92 KB)|
|4.||Andimadam||30 (PDF 64 KB)|