DDU-GKY – Youth Skill Training & Placement
It is a centrally sponsored scheme. Placement linked skill training is imparted to the rural youth under Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Grameen Kaushalya Yojana (DDU-GKY).
- Approved training institutions with Permanent Registration Numbers (PRN) are only selected to impart training.
- 75% of the trained youth to be given placement.
- Duration of the course varies from 3 to 12 months depending on the type of training.
- Training module includes soft skills On the Job training (OJT).
- Post Placement support is given to the trainees to ensure their retention in the job.
How To Apply
Ministry of Rural Development (MoRD) has initiated the Kaushal Panjee to upgrade skills of rural youth aged between 18 to 35 years. The Project Implementation Agencies (PIAs) can also contribute in upgrading the skills of their trainees by registering them on Kaushal Panjee Portal. The candidate can either register him/herself by using the existing details of SECC data or by entering the details as a fresh candidate.
Website Address : https://kaushalpanjee.nic.in