Social Security Scheme
Eligibility criteria for getting Monthly pension (Rs.1000/-) under these schemes.
|Sl. No||Scheme Name||Pension Amount (Rs.)||Eligibility|
|1||Indira Gandhi National Old Age Pension||1000||
|2||Indira Gandhi National Widow Pension||1000||
|3||Indira Gandhi National Disabled Pension||1000||
|4||Destitute Widow Pension Scheme||1000||
|5||Differently Abled Pension Scheme||1000||
|6||Destitute / Deserted Wives Pension Scheme||1000||
|7||Un-married Poor Women Pension||1000||
|8||CMUPT – Old Age Pension(General)||1000||
CHIEF MINISTER’S UZHAVAR PATHUKAPPU THITTAM 2011
As per the announcement of the Hon’ble Chief Minister in the Assembly on 10.09.2011, the “Chief Minister’s Uzhavar Pathukappu Thittam 2011’’ ( முதலமைச்சரின் உழவர் பாதுகாப்புத் திட்டம் 2011 ) is being implemented in the State of Tamil Nadu vide G.O. (Ms.) No.265, Revenue [LR-I(2)] Department dated 10.09.2011 in lieu of the Tamil Nadu Agricultural Labourers – Farmers (Social Security and Welfare) Scheme, 2006.Under the scheme, the following financial assistance are given
|Marriage assistance||Marriage assistance|
|Old Age Pension||Educational assistance|
|Monthly assistance during Temporary Incapacitation period||Grant to Orphan|
|Accident Relief||Funeral expenses|
|Natural death assistance||–|
- Enumerated as Main Member in the family who are engaged in agriculture and allied to agriculture viz;
- The raising of crops, grass or garden produce;
- The use by an agriculturist of land held by him or part thereof for grazing;
- The use of any land for the purpose of raising manure crops;
- Dairy farming;
- Poultry farming;
- Livestock breeding;
- Growing of trees;
- Inland fishing
- Enumerated as Dependent Member in the family who depends upon the main member.
- Paralysis has been included in accident relief category and a sum of Rs.50,000/- is given as assistance.
- To avail the funeral expenses amount of Rs.2,500/-, no death certificate is required and the amount will be paid immediately.
- Fine Arts, Teacher Education and Nursing have been included in this scheme for educational assistance.
- Educational assistance can be availed under the scheme even if being obtained under other scheme.
- Continuing assistance to dependent family members even after the demise of Farmer member.
- During temporary incapacitation of farmer member on account of TB, Cancer, HIV/AIDS and other terminal diseases rendering the farmer member incapable of doing work, the affected farmer member shall be provided a monthly Pension of Rs.1000/- during the ailment till the disease is cured.
- Monthly grant of Rs.1000/- is given to the orphan children of the main member who died due to HIV.
DETAILS AND QUANTUM OF ASSISTANCE
1CMUPT – EducationITI, Polytechnic, Diploma in Fine Arts, Teacher education and Nursing, Bachelor, Degree in Fine Arts, Teacher Education and Nursing,
Post Graduate Degree in Fine Arts and Nursing and Professional Courses students given the Scholarships every year
- Fine Arts, Teacher Education and Nursing have been included in this scheme for educational assistance
- Educational assistance can be availed under the scheme even if being obtained under other scheme
- Continuing assistance to dependent family members even after the demise of Farmer member
|Sl. No||Scheme Name||Amount (Rs.)||Eligibility|
|2||CMUPT – Marriage of Members/ Dependents||Women – Rs. 10,000/-
Man – Rs. 8,000/-
|3||CMUPT – Natural death and funeral||Death-Rs.20,000/-
|4||CMUPT – Accident death and funeral||a) Death due to accident ( 1,00,000)
b) Loss of both hands (1,00,000)
c) Loss of both legs (1,00,000)
d) Loss of one hand and one leg (1,00,000)
e) Total and irrecoverable loss of sight in both eyes (1,00,000)
f) Loss of one hand or one leg (50,000)
g) Paralysis (50,000)
h) Loss of limbs from grievous injuries other than hose specified above (20,000)
MEMBERS – ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
Main Members who can be enrolled
Small and marginal farmers (including on tenancy)
(wet land not exceeding 2.50 acres or dry land not exceeding 5.00 acres and engaged in direct cultivation)..
Inland fishing and labourers working in plantations.
Age – 18-65 years..
DEPENDENTS- ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
Dependent who can be enrolled
Non-earning members of the family of registered farmer member.
Wife or husband, as the case may be.
Deceased son’s wife and children.
|Sl. No||Scheme Name||Amount (Rs.)||Eligibility|
|1||Family Accident Relief scheme||20,000||
|2||Family Distress Relief Scheme||20,000||
CHIEF MINISTER’S PUBLIC RELIEF FUND
Financial Assistance to the bereaved families/persons who met with accidents(natural calamities, communal clashes, accidents including explosive accidents, bomb blasts, decoit raids, attacks by wild animals, costly surgery and other medical treatments, factory / mill lockouts / lay off, public cause served by certain institution, snake bite, drowning in ponds, lakes, rivers and sea, suffocation accidents, etc., ) causing death.
Annual Family income of Rs. 48,000/-
Special Deputy Collector
Social Security Scheme,
First Floor, Collectorate,