Sanity; Hope for hope;
The best way to go : If educational
Moralism is nothing but in the world
The imagination is no more!
- There are 409 Elementary Schools, 129 Middle Schools and 62 Nursery primary schools total 600 schools in Ariyalur District.
- Out of the 538 sanctioned posts of Head Masters 538 are on role. 1697 teachers are on roll against the sanctioned post of 1673 in 2017-18
- 1 to 5 std 35425 students and 6to 8th std 6974 students are studying/
- LKG to 5th std 16284 students studying in nursery primary school Intake RTE 25% students are 748.
- The Hon`ble Chief Minister has announced to provide educational kits consisting of school bags, geometry box, crayons/colour pencils and atlas to enable learning process meaningful easy and child friendly. Besides, the Hon`ble Chief Minister has announced 4 sets of uniforms to school students in the academic year 2017-18 , bus passes, textbooks for students in 1 to 8 standard, notebooks and pair of footwear to students in 1 to 8th standard
- Rs.50,000/75,000 – to students studying in 1 to 8th standard who lost their breadwinning parents. by depositing a Bond in Tamil Nadu power finance corporation. Interest amount paid once in a year to the Students. On completing 21 years of age cheque will be issued to the student for the above amount So far 54 students are benefitted.
- To reduce drop out students at secondary level, the Hon`ble Chief Minister has announced Special cash incentive scheme
- Kasthuriba Gandhi Baalika Vidyala Residential School is functioning at Karuppur Senapathy, Ariyalur Block. In this school, there are 40 girl students in the age group of 10 to 14 by every year.
- The Hon`ble Chief Minister has announced to issue community, income and residential certificates to the students of 6th standard in schools from the year 2017-18. 2063 no. of students were benefitted under the scheme.
Initiatives taken for improvement of quality education and welfare of the students
- In Elementary Education 1 to 4 standard SIMPLIFIED ACTIVITY LEARNING METHODOLOGY (SALM), V Standard SIMPLIFIED ACTIVITY BASED LEARNING (SABL) Method, 6 to 8 ACTIVITY BASED LEARNING (ABL) method is adopted to improve the quality of Education.
- For 3rd to 5th Standard SC/ST Girls Student stipend given for Rs. 500/- each, 6th standard Rs. 1000/- and 7th and 8th Standard Rs. 1500/- also
- And for 3rd to 5th Standard MBC Girls Student stipend given for Rs. 500/- 6 standard MBC Girls Rs. 1000/- given as stipend.
- In Elementary Education for infrastructure development build Additional Class Room, Toilets for Boys and Girls separately and supply of water and drinking water facilities.
Improving of cleanliness in schools we do,
- Hand Washing System
- Awareness of AIDS
- Awareness of Tobacco / Liquor habits
- Usage of Napkin for Adolescent girls
- To give Folic Acid Tablet to all Students on Every Thursday
OFFICE TELEPHONE AND CELL PHONE NUMBER
DISTRICT ELEMENTARY EDUCATIONAL OFFICE, ARIYALUR
OFFICE TELEPHONE : 04329- 228871
CELL PHONE : 9443497519
ASSISTANT ELEMENTARY EDUCATIONAL OFFICER’S PHONE NUMBERS
|ASSISTANT ELEMENTARY EDUCATIONAL OFFICE||ASSISTANT ELEMENTARY EDUCATIONAL OFFICER||ADDL. ASSISTANT ELEMENTARY EDUCATIONAL OFFICER|
|PANCHAYAT UNION SCHOOLS||351||110||461|
|AD WELFARE SCHOOLS||22||0||22|
|GOVT. AIDED SCHOOLS||39||12||51|
|NURSERY PRIMARY SCHOOLS||62||0||62|
FREE SCHEMES FOR ELEMENTARY EDUCATIONAL DEPARTMENT
2017-18 Academic year
|1||FREE TEXT BOOK 1TO 3 TERM||1 TO 8 STD||42399|
|2||FREE NOTE BOOK 1 TO 3 TERM||1 TO 8 STD||42399|
|3||FREE SCHOOL BAG||1 TO 8 STD||42399|
|4||FREE UNIFORM||1 TO 8 STD||42399|
|5||FREE FOOTWARE||1 TO 8 STD||42399|
|6||FREE BUS PASS||1 TO 8 STD||538|
|7||FREE GEOMETRY BOX||6TH STD||2421|
|8||FREE MAP BOOK||6TH STD||2421|
|10||COLOR PENCILS||3T 5TH STD||22327|