Chief Educational Office
Sanity; Hope for hope;
The best way to go : If educational
Moralism is nothing but in the world
The imagination is no more!
- There are 409 Elementary Schools, 129 Middle Schools 65 High Schools 51 Higher Secondary Schools 07 Govt Aided High School 08 Aided Higher Secondary Schools 17 Self Finance Schools 24 Metric Schools 60 CBSE Schools and 62 Nursery primary schools in Ariyalur District.
- There are working in 64 Government High School Headmaster 49 Government Higher Secondary Headmasters 386 P.G. Assistants, 03 Physical Directors Grade 1 32 Computer Instructors 33 Vocational Teachers 1060 B.T. Assistants 03 Physical Directors Grade 2, 46 Secondary Grade Teachers, 31 Special Teachers in Secondary Schools. There are workings 538 Head Masters, 1697 teachers in Elementary Schools.
- 1 to 5 std 35425 students and 6to 8th std 6974 students are studying in Elementary Schools.
- 6 – 12 std 54931 students studying in Secondary Schools.
- LKG to 5th std 16284 students studying in nursery primary school Intake RTE 25% students are 748.
- The Hon`ble Chief Minister has announced to provide educational kits consisting of school bags, geometry box, crayons/colour pencils and atlas to enable learning process meaningful easy and child friendly. Besides, the Hon`ble Chief Minister has announced 4 sets of uniforms to school students in the academic year 2017-18 , bus passes, textbooks for students in 1 to 8 standard, notebooks and pair of footwear to students in 1 to 8th standard
- Rs.50,000/75,000 – to students studying in 1 to 8th standard who lost their breadwinning parents. by depositing a Bond in Tamil Nadu power finance corporation. Interest amount paid once in a year to the Students. On completing 21 years of age cheque will be issued to the student for the above amount So far 54 students are benefitted.
- To reduce drop out students at secondary level, the Hon`ble Chief Minister has announced Special cash incentive scheme
- Kasthuriba Gandhi Baalika Vidyala Residential School is functioning at Karuppur Senapathy, Ariyalur Block. In this school, there are 40 girl students in the age group of 10 to 14 by every year.
- The Hon`ble Chief Minister has announced to issue community, income and residential certificates to the students of 6th standard in schools from the year 2017-18. 2063 no. of students were benefitted under the scheme.
- Cost Free Laptop will be issued 12th Standard Students
- Cost Free Cycle will be issued 11th Standard Students
Initiatives taken for improvement of quality education and welfare of the students
- In Elementary Education 1 to 4 standard SIMPLIFIED ACTIVITY LEARNING METHODOLOGY (SALM), V Standard SIMPLIFIED ACTIVITY BASED LEARNING (SABL) Method, 6 to 8 ACTIVITY BASED LEARNING (ABL) method is adopted to improve the quality of Education.
- For 3rd to 8th Standard SC/ST Girls Student stipend given for Rs. 500/- each, 6th standard Rs. 1000/- and 7th and 8th Standard Rs. 1500/- also
- And for 3rd to 8th Standard MBC Girls Student stipend given for Rs. 500/- 6 standard MBC Girls Rs. 1000/- given as stipend.
- In Elementary Education for infrastructure development build Additional Class Room, Toilets for Boys and Girls separately and supply of water and drinking water facilities.
Improving of cleanliness in schools we do,
- Hand Washing System
- Awareness of AIDS
- Awareness of Tobacco / Liquor habits
- Usage of Napkin for Adolescent girls
- To give Folic Acid Tablet to all Students on Every Thursday
OFFICE EMAIL AND CONTACT NUMBER
EMail : ceoariyalur@gmail[dot]com
Contact No. 7373002531